To book rooms at the Peachtree Westin, click the link below.
Attendee Rate is $179
The Mary Parker Foundation Facts:
24 students have received scholarships from MPF, attending 17 Colleges and Universities throughout the US.
- Gave first Scholarships 2011 to two students; $2,500 each
- Given over $90,000 in four years
- 2016 will put over $100,000 in scholarship awards
- Three Scholarship Graduates chose careers as teacher, sports therapist and culinary
- Four scholarship recipients will graduate 2016 with career choices of Fine Arts, Pre-Med, Law School, and Business Administration. Students of MPF scholarships are ranked among top performing, and culturally diverse students in the country.
MPF Raising Other Generations Awards Gala where FIVE GENERATIONS of individuals are recognized on stage of at one affair:
- Implemented June 2014
- Age of recipients have ranged from 12-102 years
- Award categories are: Legendary Generation (80 years and older), Dream Catchers (60-80 years old), Connecting Generations (40-60 years old), Keep It Moving (20-40 years old), Rising Stars (under 20)
Description of each award category
Legendary Generation Award
Legendary Generation Award is presented to individuals who have served their community more than five decades and are at least eighty years of age. These individuals have impacted lives spiritually, educationally, economically, professionally, and politically. These individuals have also served as leaders and mentors to many others. The impact they have had on others is immeasurable and expands across more than five generations. Our Legendary Generation recipients are at least age 80.
Catch The Dream Award
Catch the Dream recipients embraced the benefits earned by the struggles of our fore-fathers. They prepared themselves for opportunities to become trailblazers, trendsetters, corporate leaders, mentors, doctors, lawyers, educators and advisors. They understand the value of being prepared when the opportunity presents itself.
Connecting Generations Award
The recipients of the Connecting Generations Award have bridged the gap between generations. They have caught the torch, carried it and are passing it on at every opportunity to encourage the next generations to stay focused on what has been , is, and yet to come. These individuals have demonstrated exemplary leadership and industry influence;
Keep It Moving Award My thoughts are below:
Recipients of the Keep It Moving Award have demonstrated the ability to get up and move again regardless of failures, setbacks, obstacles, sufferings, trials and tribulations. They are risk takers. In spite of the life experiences, they are able to get back up and keep it moving because they have embraced life’s challenges.
Rising Star Award
The recipients of the Rising Star Award are unique individuals who have flourished in spite of societal issues. They are scholars and leaders among their peers. They are not afraid of hard work. They seek opportunities to mentor and to be mentored.
Organizational Partner Award
This award was created in 2015 to recognize our partners who willingly share their success with others